Tuesday, October 21, 2008

fuckin' toe clip failure

noobster to the fullest.

riding to school today is always fun for me. im a lot more comfortable now riding through the traffic on bison, adding some skids here and there for both practice.. and to look cool ;).

didn't look too cool today though! i was stuck at an intersection, so i went for a track stand. when i tried to get out of it to chill, my foot got caught onto my toe clip and it was face plant status for me on the ground. i felt as helpless as a tree going timber.

its a real life metaphor of school for me right now. love it, but don't get caught up, you can fuck up and get floored! [lesson of the day]


one.

[listening to]
Kaskade
Trentemoller
Justice
Tiesto ISFS 6 Ibiza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is.... HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!