Friday, March 6, 2009

Zombie Attack

I've been having reoccurring zombie survival dreams lately. Nothing fluffy and cute about them either, but seriously real, raw, and scary shiz- but to the point where it's not a nightmare. I think it's because of the rush I got from trying to escape these brain-eating undead.

For a better picture, imagine yourself in a Night of the Living Dead-Dawn of the Dead-Friday the 13th-SAW I thriller ending-auto-biographical documentary-video game.

Any suggestions or thoughts as to what this all means... or foreshadows??!?!?!?!? ::cue in diabolical, echo-y life::



I'm gonna sleep with an AK-47 in my bed from now on..

..you know, to make the escape from the zombies a lot easier the next time.

..oh, and guests are welcome. Too much fun to do this on my own again! :)

No comments: